Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Underscore VC is seeking an EA who can manage the day-to-day administrative support for the investment team and help manage the operations of a fast-paced office space.
This role will be the glue that keeps the team together. Ideal candidates will have experience including, but not limited to: heavy scheduling and calendar management, travel coordination and logistics, internal/external communication, relationship management and have had previous experience managing an office.
- Possess a can-do mentality -- no job is too small
- A collaborative team player but know when to own it and make the call
- Detail obsessed
- Organized because it’s a way of life
- Curious and always learning
- Assertive and proactive, yet patient and empathetic
- High energy
- Have a positive attitude
- Flexible to changing needs/priorities
- Perform well under pressure
- Passionate about entrepreneurs/startups
- Love Boston. We are not just Boston based, but Boston biased!
- Coordinate complex calendaring and scheduling for the investment team
- Arrange travel as needed (95% domestic, 5% international)
- Ensure meetings are prepped for with notes and actions recorded
- Prioritize, delegate, and handle inbound emails accordingly
- Type, proofread and format documents such as email correspondence, letters and reports
- Support Community Manager by coordinating aspects of event logistics
- Manage inventory and therefore purchases of office supplies, snacks, and catering as needed.
- Accountable for ongoing maintenance and cleanliness of office.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- 4-6 years experience working with C-Level Executives (or equivalent) in an administrative capacity
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get things done
- Comfortable with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated knowledge of Apple products
- PE/VC or startup experience preferred but not mandatory
We exist to support bold entrepreneurs building iconic companies and daring to change our world for the better. We do this by surrounding founders with a community of proven talent aligned to their individual needs and uniquely incentivized to champion their vision. Together, we look to make Boston the place entrepreneurs choose to start or grow their startup. You can learn more about Underscore and the Underscore Core Community here.
If you're interested in applying for this role, you can reach out to Rob@Underscore.vc with your resume, cover letter, and why you think you would make an excellent addition to the Underscore team!
Looking to learn more about Underscore VC? Dig into our blog!